MARÍA A. RAMÍREZ
Life is too short to spend it doing things that we don’t enjoy. That neither inspire, nor motivate us. That was what used to keep me up at night.
For more than 15 years I worked with large companies around the world, with a good salary and plenty of opportunities, but the passion and enthusiasm for what I did at the moment always came to an end. It wasn’t the job, or the company, or even the boss, it was me.
I am a Mass Communicator and Journalist, with a Master in Integrated Marketing Communications, but I felt that I was missing something. I start to study new things and in the process I earn my Executive and Ontological Coach certifications. I found tools that served me not only for my personal process but also to support the creation of marketing strategies and personal brands.
I combined my communications, marketing and coaching experience and knowledge to create this project which objective and purpose is to support and inspire people to create a life and a job around their strengths, interests, experiences and knowledge.
I want to help build brands that challenge the status quo, to create the change we want to see in the world through businesses that generate value for their audiences and its creators. I decided to stop living on autopilot, combine my experiences and knowledge, add my strengths and talents, and offer them to all who, like me, want to stop surviving and start really living, all while making a difference in the world.
10 THINGS YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME
- I began three careers: Law, International Business and Mass Communication and Journalism, but only finish one, the last.
- I am Colombian, I have lived in the United States since 2006, I came to do my master’s degree but I ended up staying.
- In 2018 I traded the city for the countryside, where I live with my husband, my two children and some animals and plants.
- I have been a digital nomad since 2010 when I started working with one of the leading technology companies and had the freedom to work from anywhere. Today I wouldn’t change that freedom for anything.
- This project was launched in 2020, but it really began in 2014 when I decided to expand my knowledge and study coaching to use it as a tool in my personal process and in the development of marketing and communication strategies.
- In 2015 I launched a blog, which still exists. It gave me an outlet to meet new people and learn a lot about life and business in the digital world.
- According to Wikipedia, and some friends that don’y fully understand my obsession with life-work balance, I’m a Millennial.
- I can live without shoes, earrings and makeup, but I could never give up books or pizza.
- Several years ago I made a conscious decision to leave drama behind for calm, but I still cry easily.
- I am an enemy of cliches, although I fall into a lot of them.
WHO ARE MY CUSTOMERS?
- They are creative, innovative and pioneering people in everything they do.
- They know life is much more than a list of things to do.
- They do not fit into the status quo, they have a unique way of expressing and relating.
- They see solutions where others see problems.
- The purpose of their life and work have been questioned.
- They are leaders who inspire and transform through who they are and what they do.
- They are curious and flexible. They see change as a sign to reinvent themselves, difficulties as an opportunity to get to know themselves on a deeper level.